NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING AND OPEN HOUSE GALA
The Valley Center Trails Association will conduct its Annual Meeting, including Elections and 5th Annual Trails Open House
When: Saturday, October 3, 2015
Time: 3-6 PM
Where: VC Library, Community Room
29200 Cole Grade Road, Valley Center
- 3 PM-6PM Trails Open House Gala (Pianist Mike Klingbeil, food, drink and camaraderie, with occasional breaks for door prize awards, door prize awards, door prize awards).
- Approximately 4:30 PM––Short Business Meeting
- Treasurer’s Quarterly Report (Jacobs)
- Determination of Quorum for Election (10% of total members)
- Election of Board of Officers: Vacancy/Term Expiration/Nominees (all members):For 2-year terms, ending Fall 2017:
Secretary: Nominee: ????
Treasurer: Nominee: Lori Jacobs
Membership Chairperson: Nominee: Pam Weidenkeller
Parks & Recreation District Liaison: Jon Vick
Webmaster: Nominee: Victoria Bausone
For 1-year term ending Fall 2016:
Chairperson: Nominee: Fred Wollman
Vice-Chairperson: Nominee: Rich Rudolf
Nominations from the floor?
- Committee Chairs’ Annual Reports (Ozaki, Rudolf, Noone, Wollman, Jacobs)
- Chairperson’s Annual Report on 2015 Accomplishments and 2016 Goals (Rudolf)
- Approximately 5:15 PM––Adjournment of business meeting, return to Trails Open House Gala (Mike on piano, food, and camaraderie, with more occasional breaks for door prize awards)Next meeting date––Combined Nov/Dec Monthly Meeting December 2, 2015 Library @ 6 PM